After 20 something years of using food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, we are still constantly amazed over its many uses…
Where to buy food grade H2O2
Garden of Eden
Store food grade H2O2 in a labeled UV protected bottle and place in a cool, dark, and safe place away from pets and children. H2O2 reduces in strength less than 1/2 of 1% per month when stored in a refrigerator (but not in a freezer!).
To make a 3% Solution, mix 1 oz. of 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide with 11 oz. of Distilled Water.
Some of the many uses of food grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 ounce of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide into 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the SAME amount of Hydrogen Peroxide when you rinse the seeds. (Some people have reported 3/4 inch Sprouts in 24 hours!)
- Plants & Flowers: Add 1 oz. of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in 1 quart of water to water or mist plants. (This will enhance the growing environment)
- Insecticide Spray: Add 8 ounces white sugar and 4 – 8 ounces 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to 1 gallon of water.
Food and Water Storage
- Salad: Add 1 Tbsp. of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to 1/2 cup of water and spray the top of the salad before covering and refrigerating.
- Vegetable Soak: Add 1/4 cup of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide into a gallon of cold water. Soak light/thin vegetables (Lettuce, etc.) for 20 minutes. For thicker skinned vegetables (like Cucumbers) for 30 minutes. Drain and dry (they’ll keep longer). If time is an issue, you can spray vegetables with straight 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, let stand for a couple of minutes, rinse and dry.
- Milk: Add 2 drops of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide (full strength) per gallon of milk. This extends the expiration date considerably (works great for us!).
- Water Storage (For two months or more): Add 30-50 drops of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide in 1 gallon of water.
- Sparkly Clean Glassware: Add 2 oz. of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to your regular dishwasher washing formula.
- Kitchen: Keep a Spray Bottle of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in the kitchen. Use it to wipe clean counter tops, inside your refrigerator and appliances.
- Washing/Laundry: Add 8 oz. of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to your wash instead of Bleach .
Health and Hygiene
- Bath: Add 1/2 to 1 pint of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide to a full bathtub. ( Try not to use this close to your bedtime as the increased oxygen absorption may keep you awake.)
- Mouth and Teeth: Add enough 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to baking soda to make a toothpaste. Use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide as a mouthwash.
- Humidifiers/Steamers: Use 1 pint of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to 1 gallon of water.
** This page is updated often.
Please check this page again for more information about the many uses of food grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
Part of The Thinking Person’s Guide to Perfect Health
- The Standardized Allopathic Approach : The practice of standardized allopathic medicine involves diagnosis and suppression of disease with specific “cures,” when they are available. Standardized allopathic medicine does not attempt to actually cure disease, but rather to simply suppress the expression of disease symptoms.
- Slowing and Reversing the Effects of Aging : We live in an age of expansion in all areas of human knowledge. The total amount of information which is available doubles every five years. Medicine is no exception. The average doctor completed training fifteen years ago. That means the amount of information a person needs to know to be a top-flight medical expert has doubled three times since then.
- List of Inert Pesticide Ingredients (PDF)
- Ingestion of Hydrogen Peroxide : Cats get rid of feline leukemia and chlamydia and regain their energetic selves. Dogs get rid of distemper with H2O2. Farmers are applying it to their livestock to cut losses from disease and infected wounds.
- Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide : The effect of singlet oxygen in the human body is twofold. It kills, or severely inhibits the growth of, anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses that use carbon dioxide for fuel and leave oxygen as a by-product). This action is immediate, on contact with the anaerobic organism. Anaerobic bacteria are pathogens, the organisms which cause disease. All viruses are anaerobic.
- Aerobic bacteria (those that burn oxygen for fuel and leave carbon dioxide as a by-product — as humans do) found in the human intestine are friendly bacteria, which aid in digestion. These organisms thrive in the presence of hydrogen peroxide. What conditions are being treated with this therapy?
- Chelox Therapy : Intended for a Canadian Audience an exciting new development in the treatment of vascular disease, Chelox Therapy, which involves the combination of treatment with EDTA and H2O2. http://www.noccawood.ca/acca-ban.htm Use of h2o2 cautioned for Down syndrome. Copper and lead toxicity cited. ACCA Ban Petition
- H2O2 and DMSO : In the 1950s, Dr. Florence B. Seibert, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania was able to isolate pleomorphic bacteria from cancer tumors, and also from blood samples from patients with varying types of leukemia… I have been so impressed with the results of the use of hydrogen peroxide that every cancer patient receives infusions of the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide / DMSO mixture throughout their entire stay…it should be apparent where I rank hydrogen peroxide, since this is the only substance I use in EVERY cancer patient.”
- DOE Document 56 : BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE, APPLIED STUDIES ; FIBROBLASTS; BIOLOGICAL RADIATION EFFECTS; OXYGEN; RESPONSE MODIFYING FACTORS; TUMOR CELLS; GENE REGULATION; INDUCTION; COMPARATIVE EVALUATIONS; PHOSPHOTRANSFERASES; HYDROGEN PEROXIDE; LEUKEMIA; IONIZING RADIATIONS.
- Omega 3 Oils : An increase in cellular utilization oxygen is achieved by increasing dietary omega 3 oils. Many other valuable links. Medical use of Ozone by Dr Saul Presman.
- HOW DO I LOCATE A PHYSICIAN TRAINED IN OXIDATIVE THERAPY? WHAT ABOUT THE SAFETY OR SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS THERAPY? Self-Treatment for AIDS, Oxygen Therapies, Etc (book excerpt).
- Bathing Solution for Bio-Oxidative Therapy Practitioners & Their Patients
- AIDS, CANCER CURED BY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE : Heterogeneity in c-jun gene expression in normal and malignant cells exposed to either ionizing radiation or hydrogen peroxide
- Alkalize For Health – Frequently Asked Questions, Page 3 of 4 – Cancer Alternatives.
- Stop the Cancer Epidemic!
- Complete report on Stabilized Oxygen